Hatta Tour Dubai
It would help if you went on a Sunset Desert Safari Dubai. It’s a good idea. Because you did what you did, you won’t be sorry about it. There are a lot of unique things to do in Dubai, and Hatta Mountain is one of them. In the long run, the Hatta trip will make you think about it for a long time.
The variety of packages that cover the best parts of Hatta’s show like the Hatta Mountains, the Hatta Dam, the Hatta heritage village, the Hatta hill park, and so on are some of the places you can visit.
There are mountains in the area that have been rough for more than 200 years. This is why the village is named after them. As a result, it’s a great place to get away from the oppressive heat of Dubai’s other cities.
You can get a taste of its charm by going to this place. It is very energizing and can help you have a great day, so it is worth it. You’ll see a beautiful landscape, the Hatta Mountains, the Hatta wadis, parks, forts, and the breathtaking views from our 4×4 SUVs as you drive.
What do we offer?
You can count on us to go above and beyond to ensure that your journey to the Hatta Mountains is memorable. Our staff will pick you up from your house in Dubai or Sharjah at about 8:30 or 8:45 and transport you to the airport in a land cruiser. It’s a taste of what it’s like to go dune bashing in the desert.
Peaceful Hatta Dam
We’ll start our Hatta tour at the Hatta Dam, a peaceful place that makes it easy to getaway. Hatta Mountain Conservation Reserve is the only place in Dubai where endangered animals can live in a mountain ecosystem, and it has some of the best views in the city.
Visit Hatta Heritage Village
It is the best place to go if you want to see a past life that isn’t too far away from today’s Emirates. Besides its fort, watchtowers, and Majlis, it has very well-built stone homes and water wells.
Lush Hatta Hill Park
It’s also possible to go to the Hatta hill park, which is a green space in the mountain town of Hatta, and it’s full of trees. At Hill Park, you can also swim. It’s the best place to have fun with your friends and family. It will be like going from Dubai to Hatta on a never-ending road trip for a long time. Spend a long time here and enjoy it.
Besides the fortress, there are patio houses, Majlis (meeting rooms), palm-leaf structures called “Barasti,” and a Juma mosque from 1780.
On tour, visitors can see displays that show how Hatta people live, like music, weaving, handicrafts, and traditional clothing.
We can also go to the Hatta wadis and freshwater pools if the military lets us cross Oman to see them. This is part of the Hatta Tour in Dubai package to buy with your money. Not in the package. We will drop you off at your hotel around two or 2:30 PM.
Tips for Tourists- Hatta Tour from Dubai
- If you like to go to Hatta from Dubai, it is recommended that you book at least 48 hours in advance. You must cancel your appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Package prices are for each person only.
- Take the second set of clothes and swimwear if you plan to swim in a beautiful lake.
- A minimum of 12 hours before the tour start time is required for this step.
- People who are pregnant, older, or have back or heart problems should not go on a mountain safari.
- There are a lot of people who can go on the Hatta mountain safari and have a good time. However, COVID-19 precautions say that the most up-to-date rules and measures must be used.
- As long as you use our service, you don’t have to worry about getting there on time.
- Many food stores are close by, so you can bring some snacks or water bottles.
- Mountain trips with Hatta accommodate up to six persons, not counting the driver.
Hatta tour packages
You can choose the Hatta tour from the Dubai package that works best for you. People will always trust us as a professional company, and we will never break their trust.
Our best traits are honesty and openness. Clients are always safe with us, and we never let them down.
You can trust our drivers to show up on time and ensure the trip runs smoothly. With our tour guide, you’ll learn about each place and why it’s essential to visit.
We also have customer service that is open all the time. Read More