Whether you’re a professional party planner or just organizing a get-together with close friends and family, this party planning checklist will come in handy. Wish to know more? Check out Wowzers!
What makes a party a success?
An event timeline and a party planning checklist are just two tools you may use to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Party planning doesn’t have to be difficult if you’ve never done it before.
Finally, parties are just for having fun and making new friends. It’s a specific method to organize the finest party ever if you keep this in mind and use it as a compass while making crucial party planning decisions with the help of Wowzers.
What do you need to throw a successful birthday bash?
Using this list, you’ll be able to find everything you need to host and decorate your event at any party supply store in your area.
- A cake for a birthday:We can credit the Egyptians for this centuries-old custom of eating cake. Having candles and a lighter on hand is a must, whether you buy or build one.
- Renting an Entertainment: Popular entertainment options include mages, bouncy castles, and karaoke machines.
- Favors for the guests:Party experts recommend candy bars or bubbles as cheap and easy gifts.
- Supplies for food and drink at parties: Everything from serving trays to cups are included in this collection.
- Invitations:Your guest list can be as long as you like. Cocktail party invites are only accepted by 60% of the people who receive them.
- Signage:Your private place should be well marked, and guests should be able to find their way there.
- Balloons:Remember to dispose of the balloons after use properly; numerous states are considering legislation to make balloon launches illegal.
- Tables, chairs:Rent furniture if you don’t already have any or use what you currently have. Hire furniture for a nighttime outdoor party and think about adding heaters to your purchase.
- Everything from tablecloths to centerpieces to streamers:You can have centerpiece alternatives to pick from without doing it yourself.
Do I need to bring my party planning checklist to the location?
Keep the following template available as you begin preparing an enjoyable event for your loved ones or colleagues, whether you’re planning an 80th birthday party or a casual office get-together.
Planning a celebration till the last minute:
Finish these final few things and then go out and have some fun!
- Buy ice:Make sure you don’t hesitate to outsource this task. Bring a cooler to keep the food fresh.
- Decorate and set up your event’s centerpieces and décor: The following are some simple, do-it-yourself centerpiece ideas if you run out of time.
- For outdoor activities, be aware of the forecast and plan accordingly: An umbrella caddy and a candle with a citronella scent are wonderful finishing touches.
- After the event is over, clean up the mess:Rent or engage a crew to assist you in disassembling your rentals and decor if you like.
For those of you planning a business event, here are some additional considerations to keep in mind when dealing with rental venues.
- Make sure you know when your party workers can enter the venue to set up. Also, note the locations that can be used for deliveries.
- Find out if your rental has a set “out” time or if you can return the next day to pick up any goods you’ve left behind.
- In an emergency, make sure you have the venue manager’s contact information (like being locked out or other issues).
- Find a solution to the parking problem. Where is this? Is there a charge for this service? Who will do the job in the absence of a valet and a cashier?
- Does the location have the necessary audio and visual equipment for presentations or slideshows?
- If the venue has a list of favored vendors, check them out before deciding on your own.
- To keep everything in order, think about using a party planning app or website.
Takeaways to help you prepare for your special occasion:
A venue and attendees are the two most essential elements of any party. Aside from that, you’ll need a location, entertainment, decorations and food and beverages to make the event truly memorable.
The first step in creating a party checklist is to look at the big picture. How many people are you expecting and what kind of party are you throwing? If you’re throwing a small party for friends and family, you may need a few drinks, some appetizers, and some ice. However, if you’re planning a large, themed gala, you’ll need decorations, staff, picture backdrops, and a coat check.
Hopefully, this blog has helped you know the things about planning your next big event! However, there are a few popular party planning services online which can help you to make your event a grand success. So, get in touch with them to make the best possible plan for your special occasion.