When we are talking about local SEO services then traffic, prospectus, lead, customer experience, conversions, etc make up the factors that are essential and are required for a successful local website. The local landing page of a site makes the site visible in specific areas and for some specific products and services. The local landing page works to engage the users who are reading and try to deliver them the information they are looking for.
In this blog, we are going to tell you some of the basic and important information about the local landing page which will be helpful for you so let us begin with the same.
Determining ‘what’ and ‘whereof local landing page –
We need to first determine what information does the client needs and then where does he need that information from; this task could be done by doing proper research on the keywords. And when you are building the architecture there are certain rules which will be useful for local landing page SEO that we need to keep in mind which are –
- Use short URLs and mention one keyword in it only if it is making any sense.
- Keep the number of folders less; folders of location and topic are unnecessary and are not required. You need to decide if you want to put up the information topic-wise or location wise and one folder for one URL is enough.
- Make sure to add internal links in the content which you are publishing as it is of great importance. Another thing you need to focus on is that you do not create content that is not integrated with the rest of the website. You need to add internal links which direct the readers to the new pages of your site.
Fast wins for local landing pages
If you are able to add some good keywords to the existing page of your website then it might help you as it will bring fast wins and fast wins will make your page look good while you work harder to make the best page.
Information to be included in the local landing pages –
There are some important points that you must include on your local landing page and below in the list, we have mentioned some of the factors which will be helpful for you if you will include them.
- Brand – You need to add the name of your blog on the local landing page along with the brand logo. This will make the readers know who you are and what actually you are doing; this could be considered part of local search engine marketing services.
- Address/ contact info. – If you will not add the contact information then how would a client contact you? This is why you need to add your contact details on the page; you can either add them on the top of the page or you can also add them at the bottom of the page whichever suits you.
- Adding a map – Along with the contact information, it will be very nice if you could add a map of your location so that the readers can know and understand where you are and how they can reach you if they want to. This way they can easily get the driving way also for reaching you.
- Adding local images – Nowadays users are becoming more and more cynical and they are focussing more on knowing about the validity of the business. If you will provide them with some of the local images of your business then they are more likely to trust your business and contact you.
Landing pages are most useful when you are doing Local SEO because most of the traffic comes to your website directly from the landing page. So make sure to hire the best agency to do your local SEO like Battersea Web Expert it is no 1 website in this industry for local SEO.
In this article, we have discussed every aspect of landing pages and why it is important to optimize your landing page for local SEO. Local SEO is the most affordable and high-engagement strategy. If your business is for a particular location then Local SEO is a must.
Also Read: 5 Tips For Successful Small Business Marketing In 2022
Leave a Reply