Times of World is a blog site that provides informative content on a wide variety of niches including digital marketing, technology, lifestyle and celebrities. The news section also gives the latest and well-researched facts and data to our dedicated readers.
The main purpose of tracking website traffic and RSS data is to rank the reach and effectiveness of our content. The information we collect is used for content management, website management, marketing analysis and business evaluation. These efforts are made specifically to provide the highest quality service to our readers.
If a reader develops contact with us directly, we may require additional information about the reader. This includes personal information like name, email address, phone number, message content and attachments that need to be shared with us.
Whenever a reader register for an account on our website, they are required to provide us with personal information which is always voluntarily provided to us.
Our system not only collects information provided by the reader, but also data and information from other sources and third-party websites. This aggregated data may include IP addresses, signatures, online identities, financial data, and locations.
How We Utilize the Information
The data and information collected by our website are used as a beneficial asset to our readers. The ways this information are used are stated below:
- Provide the reader with preferred services and utilities
- To better know the preferences of our reader
- To make our services easily accessible for every individual
- Make our website have a clear idea on areas that needs upgrade and improvement
- Provide the readers with relevant ads from third parties that may interest them
- To improve the overall experience for the time spent on our website
- Sending emails for content that might interest our readers
This data collection method maintains the anonymity of the visitor, but users can block cookies and data collection techniques in their browser settings. However, this can affect the experience on our website.
Want to discuss some queries? Feel free to reach us at email@example.com.